1. What is the mailing address? Invoice & Payment Must Be Mailed Directly: Gait Cup National Tournament / Box 400/300. N. Washington Street / Gettysburg, PA 17325
2. Can I bring payment with me to camp? As a last resort, you can bring payment to camp. We only accept CHECK or CASH. GaitCup administration would prefer you to pay in advance in order to assure you place in the tournament and to guarantee that you will be housed with your team.
3. Do I have to have a team or can a single player come to camp? GaitCup is a team camp. You must be part of a registered team in order to participate.
4. I sent in payment but my account is still “pending”? Please allow at least two weeks for checks to be sent, received, and processed. You will receive a confirmation email (via the email provided on your registration account) as soon as your payment has been processed. The player’s account will then be marked PAID (if paid in full).
5. My team is paying with one check. I have paid my coach but the website still says that my son’s registration is “pending”. What can I do? Everyone MUST Click PAY NOW -> Then Click PAY BY CHECK to View & Print Your Invoice. You Must Click PAY NOW & PAY BY CHECK Even if You Have Already Paid Your Coach or Club Program. For teams paying with one check, individual accounts will not be marked as PAID until GaitCup receives the full payment for the team from the team’s coach or association. Please check with your coach.
6. Can I pay with credit card? No. The only accepted form of payment is CHECK, CASH, or MONEY ORDER.
7. How do I request and receive a refund? Your cancellation fee schedule will be base on the day you officially cancel the account.Refund processing time is about 3-4 weeks after camp ends. No refunds will be given on any camp for no-shows. No refunds will be given for any missed days of a camp.
8. Where are the medical release forms? Medical release forms are mailed out separately and each player needs to have a filled out medical form in order to play.
9. How do I know if I have completed my on-line registration? You will receive an email notification of your completed registration.
10. Will the games be filmed? First Scout will be offering professional game film and editing services. Only pre-ordered games will be filmed! To order, visit www.firstscout.tv/gait-cup-2015 or call 603-475-1225. Please note, First Scout will be the ONLY video company allowed at GaitCup.
11. Where is check-in located and when? We will be conducting the registration in the John A. Hauser Fieldhouse located in the Bream Wright Hauser Athletic Complex. Directions to the field house as well as a map of how registration will work will be emailed to you within the week prior to camp. Additionally, once you get on campus, you will see signs that direct you to the field house.
12. Is transpiration from the airport available? Yes, but requests must be made in advance. There is no automatic shuttle service.
13. What size are the beds in the dorm? Do I need to bring towels, linens, and pillows? Sheets, pillows, and towels will not be provided. Dorm mattresses are standard twin sized beds. You may also wish to bring a small fan in case you are housed in a non-air-conditioned dorm.
14. When will the game schedule be posted? Tournament Schedules will be posted as soon as teams competitive placement and verification is complete. Due to last minute changes GaitCup will not post official tournament schedules until the registration day of camp. Please see the basic Tournament Schedule as posted on our website for an idea of game times.
15. What college coaches will be in attendance? There is no precise way of knowing ahead of time which coaches will be in attendance, but on the website we provide a list of the coaches who attended last year. Over 125 college coaches attend GaitCup annually.
16. My son won’t arrive in time for check-in, what should he do? Please email GaitCup to let us know when you will be arriving. We will get back to you to arrange registration time.
17. What meals are included in the meal plan? Meal plans include 5 meals, starting with dinner on registration day, three meals for the 2nd and 3rd day, and breakfast the last morning.
18. How can my son request a roommate? For Assistance Selecting a Roommate Please Log into Your Account -> Then Click SITE HELP -> Follow Directions “HOW TO PICK A ROOM/ROOMMATE”. Due to Federal Privacy concerns Gait Cup Administration is not allowed to Select or Change Roommates.
19. Are the dorms air-conditioned? Gettysburg College has a number of dorms that do not have air-conditioning. Air-conditioned dorms are assigned based on the size of the team and dorm availability.
20. What do we do in case of inclement weather? The directors of GaitCup reserve the right to cancel, shorten, or reschedule tournament games due to inclement weather, poor field conditions, or player and fan safety concerns. No refunds will be granted if these actions are necessary. Field directors will communicate game changes. Schedule changes will be available at the Information Tent.
21. What hotel accommodations are available in the area? Here is a link to list of local hotels